Re: WSJT-X v0.95 r3243

  • Sven SM6FMB
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hi!

      Sorry to say program crash in saving setup/configuration and this message shows:

      Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. The application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application support team for more information.

      I have now tried 3 different version of this program, all with similar program crashes.

      Have reinstalled 2 times with total cleanup of WSJT -X library and a registry cleanup with CCleaner.

      Just now I have many program started but also tested with just WSJT-X loaded but with the same result.

      I am working with Windows 7 Home 64-bit, Intel I7 3770, 16 MB RAM.

      73 de Sven SM6FMB