9971Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT-X v0.95 r3243

  • Joe Subich, W4TV
    Apr 29, 2013
      I had refreshed the browser several times - it apparently required
      additional time for the update to propagate through the network. I
      assume some of the commercial cache (e.g., Akamai used by both ISPs
      and connectivity providers) sites were responsible for the delay
      although I tried to mitigate that issue as well.

      73,

      ... Joe, W4TV

      On 4/29/2013 4:21 PM, Ed Wilson wrote:
      > Joe,
      >
      > Refresh your web page and I bet it will show-up!
      >
      > Ed, K0KC

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic