9965WSJT-X v0.95 r3243

    Apr 29, 2013
      To: Users of WSJT-X
      From: Joe Taylor, K1JT, for the WSJT development team

      We invite you to download and use the latest revision of WSJT-X: Version
      0.95, SVN revision 3243. Changes from the previous release are
      summarized in the ChangeLog, posted at

      We consider something close to r3243 to be a candidate for release as
      "Version 1.0" of WSJT-X -- probably within a week or two. With this in
      mind, please exercise this revision thoroughly and report any bugs or
      important feature requests to us as soon as possible!

      We draw your particular attention to the new WSJT-X User's Guide, posted at
      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJT-X_Users_Guide.pdf . We
      are also very much interested in your comments on this Guide. What is
      unclear? What is missing? We will continue to update and add to this
      guide, as time is available.

      Please join me in sending special thanks to development team members
      PY2SDR, VK4BDJ, AC6SL, and AF5X -- each of whom has made recent
      important contributions to the design, code, documentation, or
      reliability of WSJT-X.

      With best wishes,

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT
      For the WSJT development team