      From: eric <f1smv.eric@...>
      To: wsjtgroup <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 8:15 am
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Jt 65 ...its become impossible to make a contact !

      Hi the group

      I used jt65hf since two years in hf and was very huppy to work 48 us states...but since some fews months its become impossible to work any us stations with only 5 w...this morning i was on 80 and listened some us but some oms abuse with power and even call without rx...
      I used sdrflex too ots was funny with 5 w ...but now some says they used 30/40 or more watts...please om power is not necessery to add any station in your log. Interest of this mode is running little power not play with 100 w...back in rtty for used 100 w.

      Thank reading my post

      73 Eric

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic