9373Re: [wsjtgroup] CQ Frequency on 144 mhz for FSK441

  • Sebastian, W4AS
    Dec 19, 2012
      Rob the calling frequencies are 144.140 and 50.260 for 6 meters.

      You may want to take a look at the website below for more information on meteor scatter.

      Feel free to contact me directly if I can help you out in getting back on, and join Ping Jockey which is where schedules are made.

      73 de Sebastian, W4AS
      WSJTGROUP Official Website: http://www.meteorscatter.org

      On Dec 19, 2012, at 4:20 PM, "w4rl@..." <w4rl@...> wrote:

      > Hi Fellas,
      >
      > Robert W4RL here in Pensacola FL EM60jm. I'm a nugget with software assisted meteor scatter as my MS activity was done the old fashioned way back in the 70's on two meters. Tell me what is/are the cq (random) calling frequency(ies) on 144 mhz for FSK441, assuming that mode is the best/most popular.
      >
      > I would certainly appreciate some Elmering as I find the 'point and mash' to be a very intriguing way to make possible exchanges via the rocks.
      >
      > Of note: I've heard rumors via questionable sources that this Friday is really going to be one 'Whoa Nellie' Fireball Day for all time. <grin>
      >
      > 73 es tnx de rob w4rl
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic