      From: Mike H
      Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 8:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] Perseid Skeds

      I am also looking for Perseids skeds on 2m.  Especially interested in Alabama, which is the last state I need that's within meteor scatter range.  W9RPM and I have already worked during this year's Quadrantids, so we both know that showers are the time to try those tough QSOs.  I have stacked 9 element yagis at 50 ft and 1.5 kW.  Reply by direct email.

      Mike WB2FKO DM65rc

      On 08/04/2012 02:42 PM, W9RPM wrote:

      Hi, I am looking for 2 meter skeds for the upcoming shower. Especially
      looking for Montana, Arizona, California and Nevada. Thanks, John W9RPM

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic