9049Re: [wsjtgroup] JT65 on 30m

  • Steinar Aanesland
    Aug 4, 2012

      Hi Jim

      I have been using JT65-HF a lot, but most of the time on 20m. JT65-HF is a great soft :)

      la5vna S

      Den 04.08.2012 18:44, skrev Jim Brown:

      On 8/4/2012 7:32 AM, Steinar Aanesland wrote:
      > Is there a de facto standard calling freq on 30m like on 20m (14.076) ?

      This is one of the bands where more than one is in use, mostly because
      of QRM from other modes. I don't remember what they are, but the best
      way to find JT65 activity is the W6CQZ reverse beacon network (RBN).
      http://jt65.w6cqz.org/receptions.php

      Joe, W6CQZ, is the author of JT65-HF, which, if you don't know about it,
      is a very nice JT65A implementation with multi-decoder capability.
      There is an option for it to feed all decodes to the RBN and to PSK
      Reporter. The RBN is a really good way to figure out if your radio and
      antenna are working. :)

      I much prefer using JT65-HF for JT65A.

      73, Jim K9YC

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic