9016KVASD_95 for ARM linux

  • Kristoff Bonne
    Jun 25, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm currently experimenting with wsjt on a pandaboard running ubuntu/ARM.

      When enabling "deep decode", I get an error on the console saying
      "KVASD_95 not found" (quit normal as the libraries provided as i386).

      Is there any way to provide an ARM version of these applications? I
      don't know who has the source-code for these, but it would be nice if
      somebody would cross-compile them for the ARM platform.
      This application could then run other ARM based systems too (e.g. like
      the Ras Pi). :-)

      73
      Kristoff - ON1ARF
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic