894New modes for RH ??

  • Bruce Brackin
    Mar 4, 2004
      OK, now what do you suggest we try for RH modes? - hi!. I'd say we stay
      with original FSK441A for time being and most get use to the B and C
      modes. FSK441C seems to run OK on old laptop in truck so we'll
      probably phase over to it for mobile/rover runs. Joe ideas (and
      implementation of them) continues to amaze me!

      BTW - Headed to TN and Pickwick Lake in southeastern tip of EM55 for
      weekend and be in 53 and 54 mid/late afternoon tomorrow (Fri). Wife in
      retreat and in meetings so I plan on being on RH Sat morning from lodge
      parking lot or high spot nearby. Probably will have little, if any
      internet access from there for RH postings. I'm looking at map and
      picking route for return trip Sunday through EM65 and 64 before cutting
      back into 54. Group breaks up midmorning and Memphis crowd (including
      wife) with head out by bus before lunch and I'll probably start back
      home about noon.

      Bruce

      130701 22.2 300 5 3 66 IX WA5UFH N5SIX
      WA5
      130900 21.8 480 5 3 78 N5SIX WA5UFH N5SIX WA5UFH
      N5SIX
      130900 27.3 200 3 0 71 N5SIX
      WA5UFH
      131000 6.5 20 2 -2 82
      R27
      131000 6.6 20 3 0 86
      R27
      131000 27.9 20 2 -2 85
      R27
      131000 28.0 20 1 -4 86
      R27
      131200 26.7 20 3 0 70
      73
      131200 26.8 20 2 -3 83 73

      I think for given ping, C gives higher db reading than A.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic