892Installation of WSJT 4.5

  • Lee Scott - AA1YN
    Mar 4, 2004
      I just tried the 4.5 installation of WSJT on my W2K Pro system and the
      installation went ok.

      BUT

      when I try to run the program, it keeps wanting to bring up 6 instances of
      the MS Office Installation/Configuration program. I must cancel out 6
      times before the WSJT program starts up. I had to put the cd-rom in and
      let the configuration program run its course 6 times. Once this was done,
      it doesn't look for the office configuration any more.

      Anyone else having problems like this? I saw no mention of it in the WSJT
      installation instructions.