8906WSJT FSK441 TX issue

  • Ed Lemley
    Mar 8, 2012
      Hello all,

      My WSJT was working just fine for a couple weeks then would not send audio in the FSK441 format.  When I switch modes they send find.  Just FSK441 doesn't work.  It shows its TX'ing, but no sound.  I did not change any settings on my computer.  I was actually in the middle of trying a sked when it quit.  My sound card is fine, plays music, transmits other modes (JT65, ISCAT, ETC) just not FSK441. I'm running it on XP Professional on a Dell Precision M4400 laptop. I am lost.  Thanks in advance for the help.

      Ed
      K4XXX
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic