885callsign.txt

  • Clair Dunn
    Mar 1, 2004
      THanks to Tip, WA5UFH for his reply abt. callsign.txt. I was trying to
      use it correctly. However, I don't remember where I got the file from.
      So I tried a search and came up with this URL

      http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf/wsjtdownloadband.html

      I used this to create a text tile which I then copied into my WSJT
      directory and all is now well. There are a number of places where one
      may pick up this file, and apparentlly I managed to get one that didn't
      work!!

      Also, I note that a number of active WSJT folks are NOT in the file.
      You can insinuate yourself into the file at

      http://www.aa1yn.com

      Hint.

      Cheers,
      Clair, W1CQD