      From: serge <ve1kg@...>
      Subject: [Moon-net] Fw: MY FRIEND AL Lee WA4EWV SK
      Date: October 3, 2011 11:02:15 AM EDT

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 2:45 PM
      Subject: MY FRIEND AL Lee WA4EWV SK

      It is with great sadness that my good friend Al WA4EWV passed away September 30th,2011 at a hospital in Tallahassee Florida, following a brief illness.
      Those who knew Al will remember his quick smile, kind nature &  truly wonderful sense of humour. I met Al & Bettie while wintering in Florida.Al was very interested in satellite work &  EME putting together a very nice station.He loved chasing new countries.
      Al was a captain for Delta airline & flew a 767-ER from Atlanta to Frankfurt & back every week.As he flew over Nova Scotia & Newfoundland every week He said to me when I retire I will visit Atlantic Canada instead of flying over it all the time. So he did & that is when I met Al & Bettie.
      Al had a brilliant mind when it came to computers & often helped me with problems I could not resolved.
      Al was a great friend & a devoted husband to Bettie & an equally devoted Father to his three children.
      He was taken far too soon, & too suddenly. I will miss you, we will miss you.
      Rest in Peace my dear friend
      Serge VE1KG