873Re: Needed grids

  • Mark Hambrice
    Feb 21, 2004
      Hi Phil,

      I'll be back on the air soon (He's says again with his fingers
      crossed). My father-in-law moved in with us a while back and we have
      had to devote a lot of time taking care of him. I've just about
      completed getting my new tower up and operational. Just a few more
      items and it "may" be finished. Every time it seemed like it would be
      completed, something always popped up to divert my attention.

      Anyway, it'd be nice to meet you and... once I am back on the air,
      there are a couple of grids in your area that I need also. So maybe
      we'll meet on the air.

      73 and drive safe,
      Mark, KØXXX
      EM46ff