861Needed grids

  • N0PB Phil
    Feb 18 6:22 PM
      Hi all,
       I am looking over the list I have put together from the replies I got previously for grids needed in this part of the world.
      I still ask to keep it to within 250 miles of EM39wo.. I am asking one more time so I can start putting together some plans.
       I should be ready for a trial run soon. If work doesn't keep me from it.. Hi Hi
      The list I have so far is below. Needs for 6 and 2 meters combined.
      EN20,21,22,23,24,28,29,30,31,32,33,37,42,43,47
      EM16,18,19,28,29,36,37,38,46,47
      It surprised me no one needed EM49. I am only about 10 miles from that grid..
      Have a look and let me know.
      73,
       Phil N0PB EM39wo
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic