8570Re: [wsjtgroup] Runtime error

  • Stew
    Jul 12, 2011
      OK guys thanks for the help and suggestions. I have it working now.
      WSJT9 runs in it's own file under C\:
      I delete my grid from the setup before shutting down:
      Because I live alone, and am the only user of this computer, I'm always
      logged in as Administrator:

      I am limited on antennas right now. Using a forty meter sky loop but I
      should hear the stronger signals on 6 meters.
      I have a Maxon for 6m and a 13 el yagi for 2m hanging on the back fence
      and will get some new coax run and get them up when the weather cools a
      little.

      What frequencies should I be tuned to on 6 meters?

      Thanks again for all the help
      73
      Stew ke4yh
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic