8548Re: [wsjtgroup] Runtime error

  • Stew
    Jul 11 9:06 AM
      On 7/11/2011 11:54 AM, Stew wrote:

      Has the Runtime error ever been solved?
      I installed WSJT9 on my Windows 7 machine and it ran once. After I updated the settings the program would not reload. I get the "this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" error.
      After searching the achives I reinstalled the program in it's own C\ file. It then ran two or three times and is now doing the same thing.

      Please help me if you can.
      73
      Stew ke4yh

      I might add that I cannot find a WSJT.ini or WSJT9.ini file. My OS is Windows 7 Pro.
      Stew

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic