      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of fred_darrah
      Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:30 AM
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Signal Reports

      I think what is being said is, there is no minimum acceptable standards for a valid QSO. How can one agree between each other what is valid in JT65 mode at the time of the QSO? There must be a minimum standard for ARRL awards taken from QSL cards. I have had one operator that never sent an RRR or a 73 and threw a fit when I would not validate the contact. Do each of us make up our own standards.
      73 Fred N9GUE

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic