8133Random Hour Report 1-29-2011

  • David R. Hassall
    Feb 1, 2011
      I received 3 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      KI7JA WRK: W5WVO(R), W70UU(R), WA7GSK(R), KU7Z(R)

      WA5UFH: WRK: WA0SSN(S), K4FJW(R), K2DRH(R) CNR: WA4CQG HRD: K9KFR

      WA5DJJ: NOTHING!!

      2M
      WA5UFH: WRK: K4FJW

      SOAPBOX:
      KI7JA: Conditions were not great, but not bad either.

      WA5UFH: Random meteors very poor however we did work a few stations.
      Thanks to all for your contacts.

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/