7965Random Hour Report for 11-27-2010

  • David R. Hassall
    Dec 1, 2010
      Random Hour Report for 11/27/2010
      I received 5 reports this week. I am now answering the receipt
      of each report. If you do not get a "thank you" email back,
      I didn't get your report for some Reason. So, please resend it.

      Ping Jockey scheduling page is:
      Backup page for Ping Jockey is:
      http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com/index.html

      Codes:
      WRK - Worked station
      CNR - Called but not worked
      HRD - Heard
      (R) = Random contact
      (S) = Scheduled contact

      Contacts:
      6M
      VE1SKY WRK: AB1NJ(R), K2ZD(S)

      W3ZUP WRK: KC0HLN(R), KU8L(S), W4ENN(S),K0TTP(R), AJ4MW(S)
      CNR: N4QV

      N0RQ HRD: W9BLI, W9FF

      WA5UFH WRK: KOUIF(R) HRD: W9FF

      WA5DJJ HRD: KC0HLN

      2M
      WA5UFH WRK: KB5HMU(S), KS7S(R) HRD: K0RI

      SOAPBOX:
      N0RQ: Seemed like VERY few rocks today!

      WA5UFH: Nice to work KB5HMU on two meters for new initial
      plus miles for the 10K award. Not many pings heard as
      conditions typical for this time of year. Gentle Reminder
      to all: Don't forget the Winter Contest... details on
      the wsjtgroup webpage. c u on the rox's

      73 Dave
      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      WEBSITE: http://www.zianet.com/dhassall/