7857New to JT65A - made first contacts

  • William
    Oct 31, 2010
      Hi everyone... I'm brand new to JT65A, today being the first day I downloaded the JT65-HF software and made a few contacts. My second contact was Australia on 20m, so I'm pretty impressed, given my modest station in an antenna restricted community. Where can I read up more on how to operate the JT65-HF software - and how to make contacts (proper message etiquette)? I have the JT65-HF Setup and User Guide, although it seems a little out of date. I also have the WSJT6 User Guide, and the JT65A Bozo's Guide.

      Bill WB9KPT
      Malvern, PA