7744Re: [wsjtgroup] WSPR 2.1 r2194

  • Peter Frenning
    Sep 29, 2010
      ons, 29 09 2010 kl. 17:43 -0400, skrev Joe Taylor:
      Hi Peter and all,

      OZ1PIF wrote:
      >> WSPR 2.1 r2194 has been posted at:
      >>
      >> http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSPR2.10_r2194.EXE

      > Hopefully you just forgot about the .deb version?

      No, I did not forget.

      So far, beta testing of WSPR 2.1 has been limited to the Windows
      versions because I have not implemented a mechanism for Linux versions
      to set the Si570 oscillator frequency and do T/R switching, over the USB
      interface.  I hope to get to these things soon.

      	-- 73, Joe, K1JT

      Have to accept that, I've better get my SDR project back on track so that I can help testing....

      Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

      ** Genius is one per cent inspiration, **
      ** and ninety-nine per cent            **
      ** perspiration.                       **
      **               -- Thomas A. Edison   **
      email: peter(no-spam filler)@...
      http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
      Ph. +45 4619 3239
      Snailmail: