7627Re: [wsjtgroup] Re:Runtime error

  • David Hilton-Jones
    Aug 13, 2010
      Sorry. Windows XP. Over the years, even with earlier versions of wsjt, it is only JT6M I have ever had problems with.

      It crashed this morning, but then worked fine for a QSO after that.

      David

      fre, 13 08 2010 kl. 11:34 +0100, skrev David Hilton-Jones:

      > I know this has been asked before but....
      >
      > Anyone know why v7.07 running in JT6M mode sometimes crashes with a message about runtime error and that the programme asked to close in an unusual way?
      >
      > 73
      >
      > David, G4YTL

      On which platform David?
      (and, I wouldn't worry too much about it, there will soon be a
      substantially revised version available)

      Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

      ** Genius is one per cent inspiration, **
      ** and ninety-nine per cent **
      ** perspiration. **
      ** -- Thomas A. Edison **
      email: peter(no-spam filler)@...