      Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 12:24 AM
      Subject: RE: [wsjtgroup] Software keying?

      The reason I’d like to use the printer port is that my WSJT laptop is a PII, 233mhz with 96mb of ram, and when it decodes a minutes worth of JT65, the software time indication stops for about 8 or 9 seconds, and I continually have to double check the PC time throughout any skeds, some times having to readjust the PC time.

      I’ve got a PIII, 933mhz laptop that would fly with WSJT, but it doesn’t have a serial port, only a printer port…

      Now, if only I could use the LPT port……

      Andy

      GD0TEP