7478RE: [wsjtgroup] TS2000 Delay

  • Russ K2TXB
    Jul 6 5:57 AM
      That's it Mike. I could not remember that it was eventually fixed. I used
      to be on the TS-2000 group, in fact I was a moderator, but I quit it when I
      moved and never rejoined. Yesterday I tried to go to the files section to
      see if I could find out about this issue, but you have to be a member. What
      with the rig now being old and I already get way too much mail, I didn't
      want to join just to look at the files, hi.

      73, Russ K2TXB

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic