      Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 10:59 AM
      Subject: RE: [wsjtgroup] TS2000 Delay

      Dave. I am only talking about VHF. I have not tried it on HF (or if I did I don't remember).  However it does not have separate PTT circuits for HF/VHF/UHF.  But all the inputs for PTT on the ACC socket control all bands.  I guess you are thinking about the separate PTT outputs for the various bands, which it does have.  And you can delay those outputs 10 or 25 milliseconds with a menu selection.  But that is not what we are talking about here.  You won't find anything about this delay in the manual because it is not supposed to exist.  And I just spent an hour going through all my old emails that even mention TS-2000 and could not find the info on it.  It has been a while since I even observed the problem, but probably because I am used to it and no longer notice.  I will try to observe it again later today and report.