7471Re: [wsjtgroup] TS2000 Delay

  • Dave Ackrill
    Jul 5, 2010
      Dave Ackrill wrote:

      > The TS2000 has separate PTT circuits on ACC2 for the two different ports.

      No, my mistake, the EXT.CONT socket is the one with the different pins
      for VHF/UHF.

      However, there are two PTT lines on ACC2.

      Pin 9 PKS for use with 'TNC or MCB' and Pin 13 SS for use with a
      footswitch or other external controller. The microphone input on the
      front is live if you use Pin 13, so it doesn't seem like the one to use
      to PTT with Pin 11 KD "Microphone audio input - Connect to the TCP or
      MCP transmit data pin for digital operation".

      There's no mention of delays in sending audio after PTT using ACC2. So,
      I'm beginning to think it was an issue on older TS2000 units, maybe?

      Dave (G0DJA)
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic