      From: Barry Garratt <bgarratt@...>
      Subject: RE: [wsjtgroup] Working WSJT on HF
      To: "'Russ K2TXB'" <k2txb@...>, "'K. D. Sarchet'" <wy5r@...>, wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 3:37 PM

      Russ makes very valid points with one exception. When other stations are on the same frequency the convention is to append the suffix as Russ says EXCEPT you use the suffix of the station you are working, not your own suffix. For example if I was working Russ and received his TX2 I would answer TXB R-26 and when he received that he would answer DX RRR or even 7DX RRR so I would know the RRR is for me.

      73,

      Barry KS7DX