6795Interrupts during transmit

  • Bob KD7YZ
    Jan 12, 2010
      Lately when I "should" be in xmit mode the FT-950 chops the transmit
      sequence. I see the waveform drop on the bandscope yet the rig stays
      keyed. I hear, via monitor, the tones chopped on and off.

      I am fairly certain that the issue is not with WSJT but with the VM
      (Parallels) I am running in order to use Windows XP and WSJT.

      So, if anyone is using a Mac and Parallels, please tell me there is a
      way to allocate more of a time slice to Windows Xp and thus allow WSJT o
      do the job o the full 60 seconds.