6555Re: [wsjtgroup] WSPR [4 Attachments]

  • Dave Ackrill
    Nov 12 2:47 PM
      Al wrote:

      > I wrote the attached documents about a year ago. They are relatively complete, and if anyone has further information or corrections (i.e. Joe) please let me know and I will modify the documents and Excel file accordingly.

      Anyone receiving the message as an email from wsjtgroup probably wont
      get the attachments, or they may not open properly.

      Please can you upload them to the files section so that they can be
      downloaded from there?

      Thanks - Dave (G0DJA)
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic