6539Re: Re: [wsjtgroup] WSPR [4 Attachments]

  • wbr/wf4r
    Nov 11, 2009

      Sorry if I caused some confusion.  I meant to reply to this email about the attachments.
      I get nothing when click on "attachments" hyperlink

      73, Bill

      W.B.Runyon,Sr.
      Amateur Radio WF4R (FM16ts)
      Chesapeake, VA

      Nov 11, 2009 01:43:30 PM, wa4ewv@... wrote:
        [Attachment(s) from Al included below]

      David and the Group:This may not answer your question, but I feel it is valuable information, so here it is again: I wrote the attached documents about a year ago. They are relatively complete, and if anyone has further information or corrections (i.e. Joe) please let me know and I will modify the documents and Excel file accordingly. 73,Al  ----- Original Message ----- From: David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD To: WSJT Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:25 AM Subject: [wsjtgroup] WSPR

      been checking the web and all the info i can find on
      how to make the wspr qso mode work well in wsjt7.

      my sound card rate/out only change in the lsd once in while
      my input levels are ok, other wsjt modes work ok, and i do
      decode with no problems the wspr beacons on 30m.

      it just seems hit or miss if the messages in qso mode will
      decode with regularity.

      all hints and kinks appreciated.

      david/wd4kpd

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic