      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill W5WVO
      Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 1:30 PM
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com; nz3m_dave
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: Tx1 ... Why add to it?

      Reading through this thread, this is clearly the misunderstanding that Russ has. Both stations do not need to (nor should they) send every message. The messages alternate. Only one station sends R26 (which contains that station's "roger"). Then the other station sends RRR. And that's it. It's a QSO.

      If you press the F5 key in WSJT, you will see Joe Taylor's very clear explanation of who sends what when.

      Bill W5WVO