604Re: [wsjtgroup] Call Frequency Early Counting: Response Requiered pse read...

  • Jon W0AMT
    Aug 9, 2003
      I think 50.260 is getting a little close to domestic SSB activities. During a
      very wide spread E opening several weeks ago there were several QSO's in the
      area of 50.250. I think if we switch the calling frequency to .260 we will run
      the chance of interfering with an ongoing QSO's during large openings. On the
      other hand there is very little meteor scatter activity during the large
      openings so it may not be a problem.

      I say if we are going to change the calling frequency, going to .280 makes more
      sense than .260

      73, Jon
      W0AMT
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic