603Re: [wsjtgroup] Call Frequency Early Counting: Response Requiered pse read...

  • Gary Babcock
    Aug 9, 2003
      I have no problem with either the present or proposed
      calling frequency. Moving will not be an issue with
      me, just either do it or not HIHI.....

      === message truncated ===

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic