6016Re: [wsjtgroup] Picking a Bone With Gene

  • Joe - WDØM
    May 4, 2009
      I always thought that mediocrity was a result of not trying harder to understand new things and improve yourself.....

      "See y'all on the "
      6 foot 6 and 7 tenths band"  (Thanks Paul!)

      73,

      Joe
      WDØM
      Texan by accident of birth
      Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) wrote:
      " Maybe so, maybe no. The reason we as a nation continue to drift toward  mediocrity is that we no longer stand up and say "I don't like that",  and others impose their will on us and move on."
      Mike, W5UC
      "American by birth. Texan by the grace of God*
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic