572Re: [wsjtgroup] error under windows xp pro

  • James Choate
    Aug 1, 2003

      Hi Dan

      I had the exact same error message on my WinXP machine. My problem did not start until I installed software for a Lexmark X83 printer-scanner-copier combo. Uninstalling the Lexmark software didnt even solve the problem. I had to do a Restore to an earlier point before installing the Lexmark software to get WSJT to work again.

         If you do a google search on the error code, you will find a lot of people asking questions about it, but it seems no one has any answers for it!

      Hope this helps you.

      James KC5OAO EL39tu