5705Re: [wsjtgroup] Another small matter of protocol

  • Jerry Siegmund
    Feb 1, 2009
      I would suggest when CQ'ing East.. go 1st.. and when West.. go 2nd.  Another tidbit I found that helped me out a lot when I first started out.. when the Stn you are working adds a bit to Tx3, 4 and 5.. such as R26 KD or RRR KD..  73 KD.. Made it much easier for me with decoding.
      Jerry VE6CPP
      DN39or

      WY5R wrote:

      As a rookie on the MS modes, this brings up a question.  If I am calling CQ, what sequence do I use?  Would it be according to my beam heading?

      Thanks for the insight,

      73’s de WY5R – KD