5520Random Hour Report for 11-29-2008

  • David R. Hassall
    Dec 2, 2008
      Message

      Random Hour Report for 11/29/2008

      I received 9 reports this week.  I am now answering the receipt

      of each report.  If you do not get a “thank you” email back,

      I didn’t get your report for some Reason.  So, please resend

      it.  I am trying to get the compiled report on the WSJT and

      the Digital On Six websites by late Tuesday night. So everyone

      Should find it online by Wednesday of each week.

      Codes:

      WRK - Worked station

      CNR  - Called but not worked

      HRD  - Heard

      6M

      WA5DJJ WRK: KS7S, VE3CDX/W7 CNR: KD7UO,

      WA5TKU HRD: KE7NR, W5WVO, VE3CPP

      N9EGT WRK: KN4SM HRD: WB3BEL/W9, KC0HLN

      VE6CPP WRK: W6OUU CNR: KI7JA HRD: KI7JA, WA7BBJ

      KI7JA WRK: W6OUU, KE7NR, W7DHH, KU7Z CNR: VE6CPP

      W3RGA WRK: WB3BEL/W9 HRD: W1IPL, KCOHLN, N4WY

      WU9Q CNR: K2ZD HRD N9EGT, N1XGT

      WA5UFH CNR: N9EGT

      KA3BPN HRD: W3RGA, K2ZD, KN4SM, W1PL

      KN4SM WRK: N9EGT, KC0HLN, WB3BEL/W9 HRD: W3RGA

      WB3BEL/9 WRK: K2ZD, WB9F, KC0HLN, KN4SM, W3RGA,

      N4WY CNR: WA5TKU HRD: N9EGT, WA3LTB

      2M

      WA5UFH WRK: N0BP, CNR: KI4FIA HRD: WE9Y

      Soapbox:

      From Harry WB3BEL:

      I was operating portable in EN71 near Huntertown, IN.   I was

      visiting family for Thanksgiving.  Good to see lots of activity.

      Just using a homebrew 3 element hex beam at 15ft and 100W.

      The shack was an unheated garden shed with the door hanging

      open so the antenna could be hand rotated.  Brrr!  Power from

      hundreds of feet of extension cord laying in the snow.  But the

      noise floor was so low it was fantastic.

      From Jim W6OUU:

      Good conditions this weekend along with an increase in activity.

      Glad to see Bruce KI7JA supporting both random hours from the

      PNW. Thanks Bruce.

      David R. Hassall WA5DJJ
      Email: dhassall@...