5514Using WSJT software with Signalink USB

  • renopithicus
    Nov 30, 2008
      I'm having some trouble getting started with the WSJT software and the
      Signalink USB interface. In particular, I can't get the software to key
      my transceiver. Does the probem stem from the fact that the Signalink
      USB is (as its name suggests) connected to a USB port on my computer
      rather than a serial port? If any of you are using the Signlink USB,
      can you recall anything tricky that you had to do when you were getting
      setup? I have fiddled around with a lot of different settings and so
      far none of them have worked for me.

      Best,

      Steve
      KC2SIZ