54New poll for wsjtgroup

  • wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 20, 2002
      wsjtgroup group:

      There have been a few EME contacts
      made using the JT44 Mode. At this time,
      how do you feel about this? What are
      your plans?

      o I am using JT44 for EME at this time and have completed at least 1 QSO
      o I am using JT44 for EME but have not made any contacts
      o I plan to use JT44 for monitoring (receive only) EME QSO's at this time
      o I need to learn more about Operating Procedures and General Knowledge of EME
      o I will probably never use JT44 for EME

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic