5365EME and WSPR

  • Al
    Oct 11, 2008
      Good Morning All:
      Last night, after a successful EME QSO with W4RBO, I asked him if he wanted to try WSPR via the moon. A few weeks ago, Joe said that it had already been done, so since conditions were favorable, we tried.

      The traces on his end and my end were beautiful! However, neither of us could decode the signal. John and I had tried and succeeded last month on 2 meters Tropo. We had to drasticly reduce power to decode the signal.

      The question is this: What are we doing wrong? What is the secret to decoding the signal via the moon?

      Thanks in advance,
      Al
      wa4ewv