4619Re: [wsjtgroup] WSPR mailing list?

  • Randy Tipton
    Apr 6, 2008
      Snip: My own preference would be wsjtgroup, as
      > long as Tip, WA5UFH, who is the group moderator, and others there do not
      > feel that WSPR is too different in scope and purpose from WSJT.

      The conscience of the moderators is that the WSPR/MEPT-JT discussions should
      continue here on the WSJTGROUP. This group has adapted to the changes in
      WSJT
      software as demonstrated by the inclusion of JT65A HF explosion.

      We do not plan to expand the existing WebPages for the WSJTGROUP beyond the
      original scope, however we would like to provide links to good WebPages
      relating to
      WSPR.

      Terry, WA3LTB is an advocate of WSPR/MEPT/JT one of our moderators. If it is
      felt
      the group needs other moderators for coverage of these new modes, that is
      possible.

      Randy Tipton for the WSJTGROUP moderators...