4357Re: WSJT & linux

  • oh2gqc
    Mar 1, 2008
      Hi Joe,

      As I recall there used to be a null device
      on Windows called NUL. Perhaps it's not there
      anymore. I dont'n know. ( Plus, as a devoted Linux user,
      I dont' care ;).

      Anyways, the code in runqqq.F90 is surrounded by
      "#ifdef Win32" .."#else" .. "#endif" -block
      so that the line I'm referring to is only
      executed when opsys is better than Win32.

      At the end of the day this is really a non-issue,
      so forgive me for using bandwith to moan about this.

      73's de Kari

      :http://baseportal.com/cgi-bin/baseportal.pl?htx=/randy_tipton/Test%20(Activity%20Database)/Meteor_Scatter_Reports

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic