4229HAPPY NEW de MMMonVHF

  • Janos Schmidt - HA5CRX
    Jan 1, 2008
      Hello dear VHF-DX-friends,

      again we would like to thank you for your great support during
      the past year which have given us a positive sign to start with
      new power and lot of new ideas again into the NEW YEAR 2008.

      Please be so kind and stay with us and support us again
      also in the next year again. To you and yours:

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

      Lot new ideas from and for our USER of the VHF-DX-PORTAL MMMonVHF:

      - Trophy for the "Best VHF DX Expedition" of the Year 2007

      The VHF-DX-Portal MMMonVHF is happy to invite all VHF enthusiasts
      and VHF-DX'ers to join the new survey to find the
      "Best VHF DX Expedition of the Year 2007".
      The aim of the survey is to thank the very hard effort of those,
      who organized and carried out so many nice expeditions and trips
      all around the world on the VHF bands in the past year 2007.
      Voting Period: 01 January 2008 to 20.January 2008
      PLEASE do download the RULES of the survey at:
      http://www.mmmonvhf.de/img/pdf/Trophy.pdf

      - A poll if MMM shall implement also a Most WANTED DXCC List

      - ICAL - iCalendar is a standard for calendar data exchange.

      - Subsciption of DXpedition News

      - and lot of updates at the TROPO and MS PROPAGATION Pages...

      and lot up to date infos more...

      Have a good start into the NEW YEAR 2008

      Kind regards, Jani, HA5CRX,
      in the name of the MMMonVHF-Team (http://www.MMMonVHF.de)
      (DG2KBC, DK3XT, DK5EW, DL8EBW, OZ1LPR, PA3BIY and PA4EME)