3884JT65A decode problem

  • zl1gbb
    Aug 2 3:38 AM
      Hi
      I continue to have problems with decoding. Today, at about 0000Z I
      had a brief period of no interference. I put this down to people
      switching off their computers and satellite tv sets and going to have
      lunch. I heard some JT65A stations operating on 14076 and they decoded.
      But then the decoding stops. I can hear them, see them on the waterfall
      but no callsigns come up. What is going on? This condition continued
      for some time then the interference came back, my agc operates on the
      noise and no more signals.
      I feel I have something wrong. Just what will affect the decoding?

      Graeme zl1gbb
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic