3882Re: [wsjtgroup] Power output reading when using WSJT modes?

  • lz1bb@mail.bg
    Aug 1, 2007
      Hi Bill,

      > So my question is whether this is normal. The
      FSK441 tones are lower
      > in pitch than the JT6M tones, does this account
      for the difference?
      > Or do I perhaps need to reshape the audio response
      curve on my rig?
      > Or is there perhaps a deeper problem?

      I do not know if this is normal. Just write to
      confirm your
      observations. In my case FT817 is driving a solid
      state linear. With 2W
      input I got 100W output while I use test tones or
      JT65 mode. If I switch
      to FSK441 the power output falls down little under
      80W. I did not pay
      enough attention to this fact as I have a plenty of
      reserve driving
      power and simply crank up the driver. Hope this
      helps. Please let others
      investigate the problem too. Perhaps WSJT needs some
      tone level tune on
      FSK441 to be equal with JT6M and JT65.

      73, Harry LZ1BB

      Безплатната поща в mail.bg вече е 1GB!