3831Re: [wsjtgroup] How TX FT-1000

    Jul 16, 2007
      Jose,

      As described in the WSJT User's Guide and Reference Manual,
      WSJT does not use CAT commands for T/R switching. It uses a
      serial port (sometimes called a COM port) to switch a DC
      level. The DC level, in turn, activates the radio's PTT.
      Most people use a simple transistor switch (one transistor
      and one resistor) or a commercial interface box such as the
      RigBlaster.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT