3822How TX FT-1000

  • Jose R. Corteguera
    Jul 15, 2007
      Andy, THANKS, for your BIG HELP, I send news about my probe after your
      last news.
      My digital sound card iMic was correct: IN # 1 and OUT # 5 work
      perfectly. The problem is WSJT, PTT no work via CAT with FT-1000.
      TEST; send my CQ via WSJT the sound is correct push te boton MOX (
      same use PTT manual) and my radio send my CQ. Check power in my
      radio 20 W.
      check in the Bird 20 W. is working.
      The BIG PROBLEM where i may put in WSJT for open my PTT in the FT-1000.
      ANY ham have working WSJT via CAT. How I need to solved this problem.
      Is possible to solved via INI File ??? I have working about 6 years
      with MixW and solved problem via INI Files.
      REMEMBER, I have only 5 years full in PC and I have 78 years old, if I
      have error is normal, NO much is ready in BIG Problem.
      Today is Sunday day to relax, take care and I see Monday in the night.
      THANKS TO ALL help me, especial for Jose and Andy.
      GOOD LUCK and 73 Jose AF4IF
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic