      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Provost
      Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:55 AM
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] D4 Problem

      Can anyone point me in the right direction? My d4 won't sync up with
      any of the servers included with the software. I have a second copy
      on my "family"machine downstairs and all is well there. I tried the
      same server that works FB downstairs here in the shack and it won't
      sync. I keep getting request time outs. I even tried downloading the
      program again but it won't go. The Current status alternates
      between"waiting for response" and "timed out while waiting,will retry
      in a moment"
      It was working up here for a long time and just quit...I am using XP
      Home. No new programs were added at the time that I noticed D4 quit.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic