3322GPS Clock Time for Mobile/Portable Use

  • azranger58
    Nov 2, 2006
      Hi all, can someone tell me the minimum features I need before buying
      a handheld GPS unit. I want the GPS unit to set the precise time on
      my laptop. How will I know (before buying) that I can even connect
      the GPS unit to the laptop? The higher cost units have numerous
      features that I may not need; and, I'm trying to simplify my life
      (e.g. my digital camera fits in my shirt pocket, yet the manual is as
      big as a dictionary!!!) Thanks, Lee, KB9PIP, Phoenix. p.s. no luck
      receiving yet. I've aimed at Los Angeles, Denver, and Dallas every
      Saturday morning.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic